Craftsman Jointer Question

I recently picked up a 6 1/8" jointer model number: 149.23628 . The guy I bought it from did not have the blades or the blade (clamps?) or the associated screws. I went to Sears to inquire about the lot and they only sell a "kit" that runs about 75.00. I know the blades run about 10.00 -

13.00 in Sears but cannot understand how they can get approximately 65.00 for the rest. Anyone know of a place or person who might have these that I can purchase cheaper? I mean we are only talking about 8 screws and 2 pieces of steel? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Kevin
Reply to
yobosaeyo

Have you looked on Ebay?

Reply to