Craftsman 22124 Table Saw

That wasn't a great move! There are a set of mounting bolts for the spring tension blade and an adjustment for the entire assembly. You could have just backed out the bolts and adjusted it to fit!

Reply to
Chuck

Hmmm... I'm not sure about some of your terminology (what's a spring tension blade?), but I can elaborate a little:

The splitter has two mounting points. The back mounting point is a tab with a slot that is bolted to an aluminum bracket. The bracket slides onto a metal shaft that passes through the cabinet and is bolted into the trunion. This mounting point is highly adjustable.

The second mounting point, the front mounting point, is a tab that passes through the throat plate and into a aluminum bracket that is mounted to the trunion. In profile, it looks like this (you might want to view this in a monospaced font, like Courier or Tahoma):

Reply to
MSCHAEF.COM

Yes, that's one of two splitter mounting points. It's the other mounting point, the one I speak of above, that caused the problem.

-Mike

Reply to
MSCHAEF.COM