Countersink pic

Carbide and wicked sharp. Any idea of value?

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Can't help you on the countersink but that puppy in the next picture is freakin adorably cool. Makes me miss my dog from years past.

Reply to
Meanie

These are very common in aircraft work. They are the absolute greatest to delivering a repeatable, controlled, and very accurate counersink. I use them in woodworking and metal work. It is just professional when flat head screws are exactly flush.

I believe the ones I have are micro stop. I don't have any of the bits with a drill bit on them which would be a great feature.

Here are some:

DanG