Coronet Minor lathe

Hi All

Wonder if anyone can give some help and/or advice.

I was recently given a Coronet Minor lathe with a surface planer and circular saw attachment. Does anyone know where I coukd get an instruction/assembly manual.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards Teepees

Reply to
teepees

here's a page for a guy who has one. he has a contact email at the bottom: perhaps he could be of assistance.

's a page that may have some good info:
a great picture:
another possible lead:
another:
they list manuals as available.

all of these links were found in a few minutes using

bridger