Corner Cabinet Hinge Question

As I am getting closer to the end of my kitchen project, I am currently working on the uppers and have just completed the inside corner cabinet. I am starting to think about hinges for this two piece door for this unit. As the unit is a right angle with one door slab will be 12" +/- and the other

14" +/-. When closed will form a 90 degree angle with a full overlay of one slab to the other, when opened I would like this overlay to be flexible or movable. I was considering some type of a box type concealed hinge, other suggestions?

The door(s) will be attached to the face frame with a 1" overlay hinge, which due to weight of the slabs should have at least 4 hinges (cabinet height is 36")

SteveA

Reply to
SteveA

I've used these before ... take a look: