Corn burning stoves?

I'm looking for a corn burning stove for my 20x40x 11 high shop, well insulated. Does anyone have suggestions? I live in corn country and grow corn.

Reply to
JW

Whatcha gonna do about the popcorn?

Regards, Lewis

Reply to
Lewis Dodd

Popcorn?? Well, packing material. What else?

Reply to
Marc Hudson

Fri, Sep 19, 2003, 6:47am (EDT-1) (JW) claims: I'm looking for a corn burning stove for my 20x40x 11 high shop, well insulated. Does anyone have suggestions?

Yep.

Try a search.

JOAT Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Guess I'll try another. I already know about 5 different models, just wanted some info from someone who has used one.

Reply to
JW

Fri, Sep 19, 2003, 8:22pm (EDT-1) (JW) puts out: Hmm, I thought there were intelligent life forms in this newsgroup. Guess I'll try another. I already know about 5 different models, just wanted some info from someone who has used one.

You've got no cause for complaint. You never mentioned any of that. All you did was ask for suggestions. You got what you asked for.

Try adding some details next time.