Corian / Surell Sheet Prices

Can anyone that has access to Corian or Surrell or another solid suface material in sheets let me know if these prices are in line.

I think lat time I ordered I paid about $650 for a 36x144 and about $600 for a 30X144 sheet of surell. It was a mid price color that I ordered.

I want to start doing more fabricating but before I spend a lot of cash on equipment I wanted to get a feel for what I should be paying for this product.

I asked the distributor who said some discounts were available if I order in higher volume... But wanted to get an idea of what the going rate is for these products in sheet form..

Can anyone tell me what the pay for a sheet of corian or surell?

Reply to
Rich