Compressor Recommendations

Almost correct ... a compressor of that capacity won't do anything at all for this guy ... he simply doesn't have room for it. He's going to have to make a compromise purchase. He should probably get the biggest unit he can fit into his gar-shop and see how far that will take him. Maybe it will help him get a larger shop?

Bill

Reply to
BillinDetroit

BillinDetroit wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Won't just about any size compressor run just about any type of nailer for at least long enough to put two framing nails in and move to the other side? That will help him get a larger shop. ;-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

My point exactly. Start where ya can, not where ya can't.

A $100 HF compressor is more than he has today. Heck, it's more than I have! :-)

He may also have the option of adding additional storage tanks to get additional runtime before pooping out and having to wait for the compressor to catch up. A cup of coffee once in a while should help to even out the cycle times.

Bill

Reply to
BillinDetroit