Compact Reciprocating Saws

I was wondering if anybody might know the story about what happened to all the 110-volt compact reciprocating saws that used to be on the market. They were shorter than a standard sawzall and thinner, but used the same type of blade. I was going to buy one today and went to three different bigboxes but all they had were the cordless ones with the big battery that sticks out the bottom, and on the internet all I could find was that Milwaukee "Hatchet" saw, which is not the same as what I remember at all. Unless I'm dreaming all this, I'm sure I remember a plumber showing me one a few years back and telling me how much he liked it. I think there was a Bosch and a Porter-Cable. They were about 20 percent or so shorter than a Sawzall and slimmer.

Reply to
edswoods.1