communion table plans

Looking for location for communion table plans. Any suggestion will be appreciated

Reply to
Norvin

Essentially, it's just a table with "This do in remembrance of me" or similar words, either in English, Latin, or the main language of the congregation. That's not essential, but traditional.

Google "Church Furniture" for pictures and overall measurements. They're a smidgeon taller than a table, but shorter than a counter. Smallest I've seen is about 18" x 42", but a larger chancel area is often accessorized by a MUCH larger table.

Reply to
Charles Krug