clear dc drums I just found one

I stumbled onto these a bit spendy but they are sure clear

Steve knight

and store flat so may not be self supporting. The price is for 20 of the 55 gallon at $162.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

They would be subjected to part of the vacuum of the DC.. so, correct me if I'm wrong, but they'd collapse, no?

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.bellglobal.com:

I have a HF 2 HP DC, retrofitted with a Wynn top-mounted canister filter (for the top bag) and a bottom-mounted clear plastic bag (fits snugly in place of the bottom bag of the HF DC). This was a kit, see . The HF unit is then connected to a garbagecan with cyclone lid, then to the equipment. If anything would collapse, it would be that clear plastic bag . Never happened yet.

Reply to
Han

In most DC systems the plastic bag is under pressure and it most unlikely to collapse. Maybe the HF is different. Oh, you were joking; sorry.

Reply to
Toller

I misread my bad (G)

Reply to
Steve knight

No - If its installed directly on your DC, it won't collapse. However if it used on the vacuum side with a cyclone top, it won't last 1 minute. Dave

Reply to
Teamcasa

*slaps own forehead*

What was I thinking? That's the pressure side of the system...silly me...

Reply to
Robatoy