Classic Joints with Power Tools book

Has anyone read the book "Classic Joints with Power Tools" by Yeung Chan? I was at the library and looked thru it. Shows how to make a ton of different joints and jigs. From Lark Books, isbn 1-57990-279-0

Reply to
Jimmy

Rob Mills

Reply to
John DeBoo

I've had it a couple of years - it's a good reference and worth the price (IMO).

cliff

Reply to
cdo

Excellent book with many excellent jigs and methods of work.

Jimmy wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Thanks for the info. I'll pick it up