Clamping Squares and VaryAngle clamping elements (2023 Update)

Almost any bar clamp, except fixed screw end clamps can look like a "G" if the screw is extended. I think it is the appearance with out the screw extended.

F body can look like K body and visa versa.

Reply to
Leon

I noticed it immediately but figured it was either a typo or he mumbled when he submitted it to Alexa for typing...

Reply to
Jack