City Cabinets Kitchen Systems in New York - Warning

Be aware not to use the services of City Cabinets Kitchen Systems in New York City. The address of this business is 56 Ludlow Street.

This is not an honest business. They will try to sell you more cabinets than you need. They do not manufacture nor install the cabinets.

You will be asked to pay for the cabinets in advance and if something is wrong after the cabinets delivered, you are left in the cold.

I did not enjoy doing business with this company and I post this warning here so other people do not get hurt.

Reply to
yxe_98

That's why we make our own here!

Dave

Teamcasa

For hopefully obvious reasons, you're wasting your, and our, time here with your complaint.

You should make complaint to BBB, and NYS Consumer Services, and any local licensing agency that'll listen.

barry

Yes we do make them call at my shop . . . City Cabinets Kitchen Systems @ 56 Ludlow Street New York.

Only kidding Thanks for that but Im in Ireland so I dont ever think I'll need their services.

Reply to
Connor Aston

I don't think he's wasting our time. Woodworkers who carve don't usually carve kitchen cabinets. And family, friends often ask us our opinion on cabinets, after we refuse to do them. The genius of the internet is that it is a source of valuable caveats and we should not--imho--discourage this from taking place. I would also give the original author of this thread credit for already knowing about the BBB and other related services.

Reply to
LDR