Circular saws reviewed in CR

Hey guys, Check out Consumer Reports August '05 (pages 44-45) for reviews of circular saws. Nice! Joe

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Save me the suspense. Who paid them the most for the best review? B&D? Ryobi??

Reply to
gw

They were also reviewed in a recent issue of fine homebuilding. Top end saws.

Joe

Reply to
Joe C

I don't think I've agreed w/ CR on 1 in a 1000 items reviewed... :)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

I don't read Consumer Reports for reviews of professional quality tools.

Reply to
B a r r y

I don't read CR for reviews of *any* kind of tools.

Reply to
Doug Miller

There are tool reviews and there are tool purchases. Go to a framing contractor supply house and see what saws are being purchased there. Ask the repair guy what comes in for repair least frequently. That's a purchasing recommendation rather than a tool review.

Reply to
IBM5081