circular saw - Hitachi C7SB2 - any comments

After inspecting the $200-and-under table saws, I've decided to get sawhorses, clamps and a circular saw. I'm looking for a corded 7-1/4" circular saw to cut: dimensional pine (up to 2x4, 1x12), plywood and MDF. Currently for cutting I'm limited to a jigsaw and handtools (backsaw, hacksaw) - so this will become primary saw.

Do any of you have experience with the Hitachi C7SB2? Your thoughts?

How important is having an "electric brake"?

What should I consider?

Beyond the included blade, what saw blades are useful to have of "general woodworking"?

thanks, Sathyan

Reply to
sundaram.15