chop saw station free to good home

I'm building a new chop saw station for my shop. I am building a new one because it would be nice to have some drawers, a little more depth.

Anyway, if anyone would like the old one, they are more than welcomed come and take it. It's not pretty ((2x4 contruction with inset OSB panels for rigidity). Of course it has seen the abuse of a dozen years of shop (overspray, a few holes drilled in the top)but it's quite functional. It's about 18"d x 32h x 92"w. The pocket in the top is only aout 19" wide so it would probably accomodate 10" saws.

Post or email me if you're interested. I'm in Champlain, NY. (Bordering VT and Quebec).

Reply to
Stephen M