Chisel Handle wood choices

Drive-by Gloat. Brother of the Stealth Gloat and cousin to the ordinary Neener.

Well, I certainly understand not having a digi camera. Every time I consider buying one I think about how many tools I can get with that money and then decide to postpone the purchase.

Thanks for the offer but I can probably find some pictures on MJD's archives or via the standard route......Google.

Cheers, Mike

Reply to
Mike

Hmmm... Well, that answers that pretty decisively. I'll hang onto it until I need it.

Maybe I'll re-think the decision not to prune my dogwoods too. I *am* getting sick of mowing under them. :)

Reply to
Silvan

OK, I understand. Yes, gloatable tools. On closer examination this AM, the handles are box, not pear.

The socket chisel handle is beech, and much rougher. It may be a replacement.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

"WooWooism lives" Anon grafitto on the base of the Cuttyhunk breakwater light

Reply to
Rodney Myrvaagnes