Checking in

Hey all!

I'm new to the group. I use Agent and I downloaded about 70k messages. Sheesh!

I see what appears to be a lot of Troll dung and spammers, so I'll think that out, download what's left, and check in when I catch up.

I'm looking forward to what I can learn (and share here!)

Drifter Oregon

Reply to
Drifter

Drifter... welcome!

There are some sports of trolls and spammers, but this group is head and shoulders above any other group I have looked at.

Stick around.

Reply to
Robatoy