Any interest in a Woodworkers General Measuring Kit?

Group,

Since measurement is so important to what we do, and there are so many ways to do it, I'm interested in you're feedback.

My company, Oregon Rule Co. designs and manufactures measurement instruments and systems including most of the famed adhesive or sticky backed rulers I keep reading about in here.

We have been discussing and developing different trade specific measuring kits. For example, we are already finalizing a measuring kit designed for industrial millwrights and pipe fitters. Would any of you seriously consider something similar targeted to woodworkers? If so, what would you like to see in that kit?

For example; I have five (5) different adhesive rulers in different formats designed for gates and backstops in mind as well as a pair of protractors. I have been using a special ruler we developed that has

1/8ths on the top and 10th's on the bottom to make my walking sticks.

Check out

to see a handful of my stock items, I've already build a number of custom rulers for many of you.

Shane

Reply to
Shane

Your site dosen't work very well for those of us who reject cookies.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Shane wrote:> I have been using a special ruler we developed that has

You need a rule to make a walking stick? Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

Barry,

You will have difficulty with the Request For Quote form if your browser blocks all cookies. You should still be able to view the site w/o problems with a high security/restrict cookie setting. If you still have trouble with the site, I can send you a cd that has the catalog and line sheets on it.

Shane

Reply to
Shane

Consider? Yes.

Aside from your adhesive backed rules for jigs and stop blocks, a large rule that one could put under their lumber storage area, perhaps. Would give you a quick visual approximation of a board length before pulling it off the stack.

Reply to
patrick conroy

"patrick conroy" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@armada.sprintco.bbn.net:

Looks like they have that with the 'Floor Rules'.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser