Check out what my new joitner cutterhead can do.

you have a jointer?

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus

It's certainly worthy of slicing into veneer

Reply to
TaskMule

if you want to come hand joint all my tropicals feel free to volunteer (G)you will look like Popeye after a bit (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

I think I'd prefer lines to ripples.

-j

Nah, that's ok... I hand planed my workbench top, and my elbows ached for days. Besides, how is hand jointing tropicals going to make me squint one eye and smoke a pipe? :)

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus

Amazing what the resins that creep out of those exotics will do to you, isn't it? :)

Reply to
J. Clarke

Ahhh..guk,guk,guk,guk!