Charnwood Dovetail Jig?

I found this whilst browsing round the Charnwood site.

Has anyone got any experiences with this?

Reply to
Sam Berlyn

Sam Berlyn

looks like the widely available generic jig.

they work. they are fiddly to set up and keep set up. they have limited capacity.

build your router table first.

Reply to
bridger

At first glance I thought "Harbor Freight", but then I saw that it used piloted cutters rather than a template guide. It might be a completely different unit that just looks like junk.

Reply to
toller