Carla's schedule

Hi Ginny!

Carla called me today at noon and said she would be getting a shot at

6pm today to knock her out until 6am friday to get rid of a migraine. She said it is one she can give herself when she gets back home. She also said she would be getting out tomorrow. She will be coming home on Sat. morning. She has a biofeedback session at 11:00 on Friday morn so she wanted to see if you could call at about 10:30 instead of at 11:00 like you usually do. I will be calling her at 10:00 Fri morn. but not tonight since she will be asleep.

Say hey to Bill!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie Norwood

Oy! It's a good thing no naughty bits were discussed.

Good luck with the migraine.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Don't you _hate_ it when you forget where you're posting?

Reply to
Silvan

Hey Bill!

Reply to
Joe Shmoe

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:24:55 -0500, Jamie Norwood Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

snip

OOPS

lol

Traves W. Coppock

Hey Bill, time to have fun. But don't get caught. Muff

Reply to
Muff