Card table swivel mechanism

Hi, Anyone know where I can get the swivel machanism for a card table (in UK preferably). In that the table top is hinged and when opened is swivelled through 90 degrees to make a bigger table.

TVMIA

Reply to
CS

I have an old cardtable of my grandmothers, and the swivel mechanism is just a dowel fastened to the bottom of the table with a stop on it so the top won't lift off. The trick is to put it in the right location so that when the table is swivel and unfolded, the top is properly located. Takes a little drawing and planning.

Old Guy

Reply to
Old guy