Carbide Saw Manual by Freeborn - Free

Lowell Freeborn started Systi Matic with Bob Budke then went on to start Freeborn Tool. Along the way he wrote a short manual on carbide saw blades designed to educate the user and the saw repair shop.

I found it a couple years ago and got permission to distribute it electronically a year or so ago.

Send me an email and I will send you either a pdf or word file by email.

tom snipped-for-privacy@carbideprocessors.com

Reply to
president

I'll reply from my throwaway account and post to abpw.

Reply to
bridger

done.

Reply to