Canadian source for brass cap nuts?

Anybody know of a Canadian source for brass cap nuts? (acorn nuts).

I need about 20 each 6-32 brass cap nuts and I can't find any up here. Tried Brafasco, but no luck.

Thanks.

Reply to
sweetnothing

I did 2 minutes of Googling and found CookFasteners.ca in Mississauga with the nuts you need.

Reply to
EXT

6-32 brass acorn nuts -part number B-928B from Spae Naur in Kitchener. Where are you located? They are about 4 miles or so from me.5/16" AF and 9/32" thick.

If you are not close by, I can buy them for you and mail them to you - you send me payment.

Reply to
clare