Canada goose, off subject

Tongue in cheek if I seemed to be complaining about their eating the grass. My only complaint would be that I can't harvest one for the table after feeding them all year. I like them (on the table), may be an acquired taste. I also love to watch them on the lawn and crossing the street with their brood of hatchlings in the spring.

bob g.

Larry Jaques wrote:

Reply to
Robert Galloway

Can't say as I've heard the "AFLAC". All kidding aside, get enough of them and their droppings and they can try anybody's patience. Short of that, they're fun to watch and pretty, in my opinion. If I'm not stepping in goose dung while mowing the lawn, I have a fair chance at dog dung so what's the diff?

bob g.

Sw>>eating grass on my front yard and I don't have a goose permit.

Reply to
Robert Galloway

I've not heard of roast dog for Thanksgiving

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Viscosity.

All our dogs have preferentially visited the long grass for that purpose. Try leaving four feet of uncut near the back fence.

Reply to
George