buying a single hand pull saw - found a good one.

Today my wife was cutting the grass and going through a lot of sticks and stems left over from IKE. I have been grinding them up left and right...

She got a 1.5" sycamore branch in the blade and locked up on the bottom of the three cutter area. That killed the engine. Turned off the PTO and drove it to the shop. Dug around looking for something handy.

Took a 6x18 Red wood beam I had handy - and a sheet of ply - backup ramp.

Found that new saw from 4 or 5 years ago!

first hyperlink was twice as long - but this works just fine.

It is a super saw - cuts fast. Look at the specs on the page.

I remember I used it on the lathe as a cut off saw. Very sharp.

Vaughan Bear Saw - Heavy Duty Coarse to Medium. 'fro framing and treated lumber, laminates, logs, timbers...

I bought it or it was for me - at San Lorenzo Lumber - Santa Cruz county - Felton is the town. Amazon looks like one site.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn