Bullseye Spraycan Shellac

Anyone have any experience with this product? And why doesn't it have an exparation date?

Reply to
brian_j_roth

Yes, found this recently at the orange borg, no less. Used it where I wold normally use seal coat, but preferred to spray rather than brush. Worked well. Dewaxed.

Expiration date? Guess they used the same chemical magic they use on seal coat. While every reference I have seen talks about a limited shelf life for shellac once mixed, and doesn't make exceptions for dewaxed, I haven't heard of anyone reporting sealcoat going bad. I'd still test an old can of seal coat or this spray before using it on a project.

Reply to
alexy

Reply to
nospambob