Built-in for large dining room

That and the "extreme makeover BS. For a while we were doing drywall repairs on behalf of ABC Pest Control. Once or twice a month one of their guys managed to step through someone's ceiling. But, we actually had one woman ask us if we could put 50 people in her house and remodel her whole kitchen in a single day. She "seen 'em" do it on TV in one hour! Swingman's right, they "seen it" on TV!

Reply to
New Wave Dave

Yep. I was watching a show on DIY where they were remodeling a bathroom a couple of days ago, and realized what was bugging me about what they were up to- four people were shown [supposedly] doing tasks ranging from installing tile to laying floor to building cabinets.

The strange part? Not a single one of them had a speck of dust, a drop of sweat, or a drip of paint or caulk anywhere on them- and they were dressed like they were going to go out on the town.

Reply to
Prometheus

Did she want it tomorrow or was she willing to wait six months before observing this prodigy? If there's time to prepare for it it would be an interesting challenge.

Reply to
J. Clarke