brazilian redwood for $2.00 BF?

Is this a good price? My local distressed item warehouse has a bunch of it in 1x6 and 2x4 in 8 to 14 foot lengths. I've never heard of this stuff, but a google search says it is very resistant to rot. Should I load up?

Bob

Reply to
bob

Nope. Where is this place at? I'm going to have to stop by there and load it all up and take it to the Brazilian Consulate!

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath

Reply to
Steve Turner

If it's in decent shape buy every piece they have. TODAY.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Got my neighbor's trailer hooked up. Goin' down now to buy it all....

Reply to
bob

Ugh. Why are these deals always "somewhere else"?? I tell ya it's a conspiracy! :-)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Teller

Excellent! Glad to see you took my advice, the customary 25% consultation fee applies if you could be so kind as to send it to me here in WA. Thanks!!

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA
[...]

Not always. Sometimes they were last week.

Reply to
Juergen Hannappel

I wouldn't mind you paying me 25% plus 5% if you can tell me where to buy brazilian redwood for $2.00 BF :-)

Reply to
WD

Same place Bob found if you can beat him there! Send my share it to Washington STATE, not D.C.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA