Bostitch 1850-bn and compressor

I recently purchased this brad nailer and compressor, which included four fittings. I can't seem to get any of them to work with the nailer. Anyone have this tool? Any help would be appreciated!

-------------------------------------

Reply to
anita

Fittings ? - air types - might have to pull the slide or Not pull the slide. At high pressure you are opening the valve and have to push back the pressure as well as a spring.

Let us know what fittings - some are trigger parts and nose parts and such.

Mart>

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

There are two main styles of fittings, industrial M style, most widely used) and automotive T style, not widely used today.

automotive

industrial

When I retired my wrenches, I had to refit to M style all around.

-- Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in order to find peace and order in his inner sanctuary. -- Peter Minard

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Look at this page and this site, quality parts. Might help you figure out what you need.

Leon