Bosch Combi Elektrowerkzeug MHD

Yesterday at an estate sale, I purchased a very nice mini woodworking shop- in-a-box. This Bosch set includes a small electric motor that powers a mini table saw, drill press, belt sander, sanding/buffing wheel, scroll saw, an d wood lathe. Everything is arranged in a wooden cabinet that also function s as a workbench. The cabinet is 3"x1"x3' closed. Manuals were included, bu t all in German. The story is it came home with a WW II GI.

I can't find any info on the kit. Any one familiar?

-Tim

Reply to
darla.brown86

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Are you sure those dimensions are right? 3 inches by 1 inch by 3 feet?

I'm not familiar with the kit itself, but if you've got questions perhaps you could post pictures on A.B.P.W (or a web site) and we could figure it out.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper