Bosch 1613 and 1617 collets interchangable?

Anyone know? Seems like they ought to be, but you never know.

IIRC when I bought my Bosch 1617evs in 1998 it featured a new self extracting collet. So, they may not be interchangeable.
Toller wrote:

Yes they are. I've got both routers and interchange the collets as needed.