BOATMOBILE

Summer is upon some of us, and it's time for summer sports. I'm figuring some of you are going to want to go fishing.

JOAT If you're offered free wood, take it, period; figure out what to use it for later.

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

That boat/car was very cool but the builder made it clear on his website that it's not for sale. A couple of years ago I was riding in a (traditional) boat on Lake Winnipesaukee in NH and saw a strange craft. Someone had taken an ordinary pontoon/party boat and mounted a 1960 AMC Rambler on it. That was probably the only time one of those cars ever approached being cool. BTW, this Monday the project on Monster Garage is to turn a Mazda Miata into a jet boat. And on a recent Monster Garage they showed various wierd vehicles made by viewers, including an outhouse motorcycle, an 8-passenger shopping cart hot rod, and this 125 MPH on land/45 MPH on water amphibious Camaro convertible which, apparently is for sale:

Lee Gordon

Car + Wood + Water =

________________________________ antonomasia -@- canada -dot- com

Reply to