Birds Eye Maple

I have approximately 3200bf of birds eye maple that I would like to sell. It is highly figured lumber, kiln dried #2 and better. I am asking $6/bf but would consider going lower if someone would be interested in buying the entire lot. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Reply to
Kevin

Jamie Norwood

I'd be interested in some if you are within 50 miles of me. How about a hint of your location?

What thicknesses do you have? Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I have approximatelyy 2400 bf of 5/4 stock and 800 bf of 4/4 stock. I live in the upper pennisula of Michigan but would consider delivering. Let me know if you are still interested.

Reply to
Kevin