BIG shellac project

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Yahoo) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Uhhh, no.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

Oh, it's you!

How'd the pine floor come out? Have you been riding much down there?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

You obviously are new (relatively speaking) around these parts. Those who know me, would know better than to make such a statement.

Reply to
J G

Aye, just getting settled in the new homestead, and getting my net accounts set back up.

Pine was the walls, Oak for the floors. It's not up yet, schedule got a bit whacky in the last two weeks, between finishing the house, work, college, and moving the contents of the house South.

Recently, no. But the new house is 1.2 miles from Stanky Creek. It isn;t any FOMBA but it's as close as one can get in this flat-land.

Reply to
J G

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:40:27 GMT, "J G" calmly ranted:

So sign 'em "Spokie" and we'll all know. Also, please don't reply to/converse with the bad guys.

============================================================ Help Save the Endangered Plumb Bobs From Becoming Extinct!

Hilarious T-shirts online ============================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Occupational habit/hazard.

Reply to
J G

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:22:03 GMT, "J G" calmly ranted:

You're quick John. (I meant here on the Wreck.)

------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there. -

Website Application Programming -

Reply to
Larry Jaques

They had servants and nurseries though. Historically (certainly for upper-class England, where the good floors were) there was less tendency to wear outdoor footwear indoors.

Reply to
Andy Dingley