Best tool purchase ever?

all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since sliced bread accurate. soft start braked stop highly accurate. If you are tired of handling 8 x 4's on a table this is the tool to buy amazing will post a few pics soon connor

Reply to
Connor Aston

> Of all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since > sliced bread

Wood shop demos did some reviews of this saw system. They can be viewed at

there is a new saw available now that is even better than the one reviewed above.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

I hitched my wagon on to those crazy Festool people some time ago..I can't wait what they will do next!

Reply to
Robatoy

Great review and pictures thanks Only problem is I now want the router!!! . . . Jingle bells santas on his way?

>>> Of all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since >> sliced bread

Reply to
connor aston

I don't have enough shop room to rip full panels so I use an old circular saw with a custom traveller and one of these:

pretty well.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen