Best source for Unisaw, new or used VG+

NC location looking for Unisaw and accessories, where should I go?

TIA

Reply to
LoboMike

Classified ads. Garage Sales. Rummage Sales. Wood Magazine Classified. WOOD Web. Used machinery dealers. Post a WTB here and other forums.

All not necessarily in this/that order.

UA100, who bought his from a used 'chinery dealer...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Unless you're in a hurry, I would wait for a woodworking show in your area.

They have one listed in Charlotte in March. Go to

for more info.

I bought my Unisaw at one of these shows last year and saved $400 off the price Amazon sells them for.

Rob

Reply to
Rob

State surplus auctions, and local school auctions.

-- Jim in NC

Reply to
Morgans

Are the heavy iron tool manufacturers back to attending these shows? They were absent at the show in Buffalo at the end of last year. I was told by a vendor that the reason they didn't show is that the "big guns" felt the show wasn't properly promoted.

-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova