Best Book on Finishing?

I'm sure it's a beauty of a saw, but those grizzlys are awful nice, too. For a third of the price you could get a 13" and put a riser block in it- my voc. ed. instructor was telling me fine woodworking (IIRC) just ran an article on that very topic. Then you'd have enough for a jointer or something besides!

I wonder how many folks get into woodworking as a result of book addiction? I could easily post under the handle (never enough bookshelves) myself.

Reply to
Prometheus

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Reply to
Prometheus

*Shudder* So that's why my local library no longer carries Euclid's Elements... Guess "Geometry for Dummies" is better to read. Yuck.
Reply to
Prometheus

Borders usually has one or two woodworking books on the discount shelf, as well. I've gotten a couple marked down from $40+ for $5.99.

Reply to
Prometheus

Gotcha. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so challenging.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

It's as free as anything can get.