Best Blade for Particle Board

Could somebody tell me this best circular saw balde for cutting partice board? I'm guessing a good plywood blade would work. TAI Tom

Reply to
Tom Dooley

On Mon, 17 May 2004 00:11:27 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Tom Dooley) brought forth from the murky depths:

Someone else's. (The glue really eats up blades.) Grab a nice $4.99 40-carbide-toothed blade from

Tom.

--- - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -

Web Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Check out the Freud Diablo blades. They are available at Home Depot. They will cut most anything and the price is right. I just threw one away that I had used to cut Durock, framing with nails in it and all kinds of other nasty stuff. I finally gave it up because there were a couple of teeth missing. I picked up a new on at the Borg for about $7 and I'm all set for more nasty cutting. I keep the Diablo and a Ridge Carbide for finish cutting.

Reply to
Bernie Hunt

The non-Diablo Freud plywood blade is excellent, too. Its what I use in my Skil 77.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian