Bessey clamps on clearance at HD

Well, I was WRONG. Got 4 36" bessey tradesmen clamps for $10 each. Gonna go back tomorrow to clean 'em out.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE

The web prices seem to be different... Higher or lower?

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

The in-store prices appear to be lower.

I wonder if Bessey has an MAP program?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

No go here at the HD outside of Boulder CO. Still regular price.

Reply to
mttt

You're all welcome. Glad to help people find the bargains! My store is just about out of them and I hope the K's go on clearance next week. To the ones who can't find any on clearance, it is possible that the hardware IMA isn't doing their job right. They get "Buyers Clearance messages everyday...its up to them to act on it promptly. Keep checking the store.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Please post if they do. ;-) I got the last 5 36" clamps at my HD. Thanks!

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Went to 2 HD's on way home tonight. I stood in front of the exit doors and said: "I subscribe to rec.woodworking" and the doors opened! I bought about $80 worth of Bessey tradesman clamps 36's, 24's, 18's, and 12's. I will probably go back for some more 36's as they seem to be the best bargain.

Thanks to the Wreck for the tip and not having to walk to the entrance :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry McCaffrey

They're on sale in Costa Mesa, CA, but some turkey(s) already cleaned then out.

Reply to
Mike Iglesias

last night i cleared out the local HD - $230 later, i have a few new clamps. now i can dispose of the harbor freight crap clamps.

---- dz

Jerry McCaffrey wrote:

Reply to
David Zaret

HD on Rt 17N in Paramus, NJ, near the Paramus Park mall: Clearly marked as $5/ea and $9/ea - 091162013038 and 091162006047 I got 4 ea.

Reply to
Han

I drove out through snow and ice and got all the 12" and 18" they had left and a bunch of the smaller size. There are no more of the large ones at the Columbia, MO Depot!! Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

I wuz robbed ! ! ! I grabbed the last 36" clamp and it was closed around the hook. By the time I got it off, someone grabbed the last two 24" right out from under me. So, I also got a couple of 16" deep throat clamps for $10.-- Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski