Beaded Face Frame - Kreg

That's what I wanted to know. To my chagrin, much of my woodworking is done in the middle of my apartment living room. Noise and dust are my two biggest considerations and it sounds like a Festool vacuum is in my future.

If those vacuums have a consciousness, I wonder how embarrassed they be to find themselves doing regular home vacuuming tasks? :)

Reply to
upscale

wrote

Not to worry. My wife will appropriate my shop vac for certain cleaning jobs. But makes me clean them first as to not track any dust into the house.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Marilyn asks: "How do you use a leaf blower to remove grease?"

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Use a Binford 6000 leaf blower.

Reply to
keithw86

Well actually there is a hose and wand kit for the CT22.

Reply to
Leon

pressurewash first

dry with leaf blower

btw there's a bunch of canuckistanis raising hell over in the pink hammer thread i know you fellas get sorta like the yellow jackets around the time of the first frost but could you get them to keep it down?

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson

I'm not Leon but as I don't have a DC system I may be able to give a better reply ;-)

I got my CT22 to go with my TS55 and starting on the slippery slope it was followed by a Domino then other green and black friends.

The CT22 does all the clean up. when using it with my festools there is usually little need for cleenup but I also have a Planer Thicknesser, pillar drill, and Kreig pocket hole jig. With the Kreig because I attach the CT22 there is now NO cleenup needed. The PT and Pillar drill however throw out too much too fast for the CT22 to get it at source so the CT22 comes after.

If you will be using it on carpet do get the "Cleaning set for tradesmen D 36 HW-RS-Plus - 454766" it has an air powered brush and 36mm hose included. You will not be sorry to have added the larger hose.

If you will only ever use it on smooth floors, as I do the, the cheaper Compact Cleaning Set - 456736 may be enough, it is for me, but I also sprang for a 36mm hose anyway.

From what you say I don't think that you will be using things that throw out a lot of chips but if you do then you may want to think later about adding a mini cyclone to the mix. The CT22 has easily enough power to cope with one.

I have one and I fill the bucket in about a week but so far have not needed to use a second CT22 bag

I get to build my real workshop I will get DC but for now the CT22 is it and for all the black and green except the OF1400 it gets over 90% for most it is over 99% It was my best decision after deciding to start on the slippery green and black Festool path.

Reply to
Jerome Meekings