Battery rebuilders

Where would one find a battery rebuilder for Milwaukee 18v 2.4amp batteries?

Reply to
ole

My Old Tools

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:01:11 -0700, My Old Tools wrote (in article ):

overstock.com sells aftermarket replacement batteries for Milwaukee and others. I'd bet they are Chinese, but if your looking to save money it might be worth looking into and doing a simple cost analysis.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce

I found a local shop (Columbia, MO) to rebuild the batteries for my PC

14.4v cordless. Look in the local YellowPages under "Batteries-Repairing and Rebuilding". I've had 'em back about two charges worth, and they seem to be fine. No shipping charges, and they had the pair back to me in a week.

Dan

Reply to
d.kessell

If the battery can be disassembled, look in the yellow pages. Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom