Barn plan : Follow up

Hello all, This is a followup to a post a couple of weeks ago regarding barn plans. Thanks to all for your help !!

I am going to order a barn plan from betterbarns.com. I like the look of the cedar t&g barn. My question.... What grade of cedar is typically used on a structure like this ? I have never purchased cedar for any project, so I am also curious of the cost as well. One more dumb question.... when using the t&g siding, is it stapled to the structure through the tongue (like with wainscotting) or facenailed with stainless nails.

Thank you again for your time.

Reply to
Jack