Barber pole look solution

The solution to the barber pole look of any sliced veneer is to slip match your veneer face. This keeps all the cell structure going the same way. For more info please check out the followiing link:

guys can help you!

Reply to
ryan

Fri, Dec 14, 2007, 8:50pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@select-veneer.com spams us with: The solution to the barber pole look of any sliced veneer is to slip match your veneer face. This keeps all the cell structure going the same way. For more info please check out the followiing link:

These guys can help you!

Can they do a stripper pole?

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

Spam a little more, dickwad. Use the tried and true, 'Gee, guys, I just ran across this wonderful site and they have some great prices!'

RicodJour