Bandsaw Ridgid BS1400 Rip Fence

Looking for a rip fence that would fit a Ridgid Bandsaw BS1400. Anyone know of any that is solid . I asked the company and they stoped making them and they told me to go to sears store and get a universal one. It is kind of cheesey . Any info would be helpful.

Reply to
GoatDaddy

Get a M1050 rip fence (50") Accusquare from Mule Cabinetmaker ($229 Shipping included). Rock solid for any Crapsman!

Looking for a rip fence that would fit a Ridgid Bandsaw BS1400. Anyone know

Reply to
WD

The Duginske Fasttrack fence is very good. I've seen them on sale for around $70. Try this link:

Reply to
AL

GoatDaddy asks:

Check out the Accusquare. Mule Cabinetmaker...I think theURL is

but google it if not.

I've got one on a ShopFox bandsaw and find it excellent.

Charlie Self "I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use our power the greater it will be." Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Charlie Self

WD responds:

$99.

I did have the URL wrong.

Charlie Self "I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use our power the greater it will be." Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Charlie Self

Opps, mistake I thought he's looking for a rip fence for for Ridgid TS!

Reply to
WD