Bandsaw Fence Recommendations

I drilled new mounting screws. I also cut a notch for the miter slot. That helped.

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

I have the Jet 14" w/ riser and the Kreg.

I'm happy.

Last night I used my digital caliper to adjust the scale and was able to cut within .015" just setting the fence by eye using the included scale.

I'm not sure if .015 is considered good or not.. but for me on a BS, it's very good. Using the micro adjuster I could probably dial it into .010 or so. Again, not sure how good a BS can be tuned, but it seems .010 is about as good as I can get my saw to cut across the length of a board.

Being able to set the fence, power up , and cut to .015 is worth the price.

Reply to
Kevin