Back to the wRECk...

Been gone for a while. Undoubtedly nobody noticed but it was a very relaxing time. Came across this whilst I was gone:

An elephant is walking through the jungle when he comes across a naked man standing in a clearing.

The elephant slowly looks the man up and down and says, "How the hell do ya feed yourself with that?"

mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Whjoooeweeeeee.. some batch of home-brew that musta been.

Welcome back.

Reply to
Robatoy

Back for Hawaii! I'm going in December. Welcome back. Just in time for fire season up there in BB!

Dave

Teamcasa

John

funny thing the world of WWing,,, i just came back to the groups tonight myself... Mahalo and welcome back

Traves

Reply to
T.W.C.