Back to a woodworking topic...

I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind back into woodworking:

After I create large pine wood and MDF statues commemorating the military service and conduct of George W. Bush and John Kerry, using only craftsman tools as all real woodworkers do, what brand of polyurethane should I use as a finish over the milk paint?

Reply to
WoodMangler

MAX-WHACKS would seem appropriate.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Why? It's always there.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Easy answer... To be consistent with the purpose of this monument... none.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

None. Put them out in front of your house as yard ornaments and let the neighborhood dogs provide the finishing touches.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Sat, Sep 25, 2004, 4:15pm snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (WoodMangler) claims: I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind

Nice try. I think you'll really like this link:

will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for integrity.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

Not to mention pigeons and the occasional flying cow. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

I think a heavy application of bull shit on both would be appropriate..

hey, it could get worse... you could get the amount of government that you're paying for!

Mac

Reply to
mac davis

Just poking a little fun at the recent threads...

J T did say:

Reply to
WoodMangler

Oh my, what an image! For that project I'd suggest a brisk rubdown with gasoline -- followed by the application of heat.

--RC

Reply to
Rick Cook

My art!!! Dude, that's cruel!

Reply to
WoodMangler

Mon, Sep 27, 2004, 1:37am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (Rick=A0Cook) suggerts: Oh my, what an image! For that project I'd suggest a brisk rubdown with gasoline -- followed by the application of heat.

OK, that'll take care of him. Now what do you suggest for the statues?

JOAT We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for integrity.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T